Obsessions du Jour
I have problems with obsession, no not the perfume. And not in a creepy stalker like way either. I find something I really like and just have to run with it. 🙂
For example… new obsessions…
- Hot Ginger Lemon Tea
- Cheesy disaster movies (though is there really any other kind?)
- Tai Chi
- Making notebooks
Old, but on going obsessions…
- Diet Coke
- Pop Corn cooked on the stove (Best kind their is)
- Reading (I have a hard time putting down a book once I start)
- Music (I have it playing most of the time I am working and at home. When a cheesy disaster movie isn’t on.) I have rated close to 13,000 songs/artists for my launchcast station.
- Henry Rollins (Who I just saw preform his spoken word show a week ago. He just rocks!
- Photography (duh!)